We are following government guidance and public health advice closely. We’re planning collaboratively with venue owners, partners and the relevant authorities to deliver a safe and secure setting and experience for our attendees; remaining alert to the COVID-19 risks we face at any given point in time. This planning allow us the flexibility to ramp up or down our response as local circumstances dictate. For more details click here.
IBTM WIRED COVID19 FAQs
1. What measures are you putting in place to ensure safety of the attendees during the show?
2. How are you going to manage the density of the crowd and contact between attendees during the event?
We have adapted IBTM Wired to ensure this will be successfully and safely delivered. We can confirm that we will have the following measures in place:
- Signage clearly showing the traffic flow system in place.
- Capped attendance in line with local government/regulations.
- Registration & Badging process to have minimal contact with staff.
- Management of capacity each day via our registration process.
- Clearly marked queuing to ensure social distancing.
3. Are face masks mandatory?
The wearing of a face mask will be compulsory for everyone within the venue and at our event. The only exception to this is while eating and drinking within a catering space.
4. How are you managing the entrance queue?
We are introducing staggered arrival with timed tickets. All attendees will be allocated into small groups with set arrivals for registration, temperature checking and COVID-19 testing. Attendees will remain in these groups for the entire conference.
5. Will the number of visitors be limited?
Attendance will be capped as per venue and government guidance.
6. Will screening of attendees occur upon arrival at the event?
Temperature checks and COVID-19 testing will be required of all attendees coming to the conference. You are reminded to not travel to the venue if you feel unwell.
7. If you feel unwell
Please ensure that you are in good health, with no fever or other symptoms related to COVID-19, before travelling to the venue and attending our event. Please understand the travel restrictions from your country of origin and destination country.
If you or a member of your team experience any COVID-19 symptoms they should immediately follow guidance on self isolating and testing.